Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Cure - Day One over at Apartment Therapy! It has begun. My quest for organization this year and the goal of COMPLETING projects this year. This blog is one of them. I must blog at least 3 times per week with the hopes of working to 5 times by the end of the year. Another is to work on the ever growing list of projects and household cleaning that I really need to get a hold on so our life can be focused on creating new things instead of always staring at the the old things that need to be repaired. Along came the advertisement for The Cure and I was signed on and ready to go.

Walk through list


This is the scan of my initial list and then the highlighted sections I'll be working to complete. It really wasn't that difficult of a task!
Come join the fun.  http://www.apartmenttherapy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment